Sunday, September 6, 2015

Humble Beginnings

New blog, first post, you know how that goes. I welcome everyone to read the posts and spread it around. "Leave a comment, like and subscribe" oh wait this isn't YouTube... in that case just leave a comment and tell your friends and family you found a cool blog in the making. Anyways, I'm just your average guy... well no not really, I'm at least 5% above average, if I go any higher then this title wouldn't seem very accurate would it? Well time to get right into it, I'm a little bit of a writer, and I have a tendency to think far too much and over analyze things. (It works well for things like "blogging", hint hint) Anime, music, video games, history, or maybe the woman next door who doesn't know I exist because I'm on my computer typing incessantly about how I'm not being noticed by the opposite sex, you never know what I might randomly stumble upon as my topic. Hopefully you're one of those people that likes diversity and a sense of humor. If that's not the case though...Well no hard feelings. :)

2 comments:

  1. Waddup bruh this El. I see you on ya bloggin thing now. Keep it up bruh. Peace

    ReplyDelete